At this time of crisis with many workers and youith facing an uncertain future, there has never been a more important time for the voice of Marxism to be heard.
This is the task of Socialist Appeal. Through our magazine, our website, our pamphlets and leaflets, our meetings and so on, we aim to provide an explanation to the crisis of capitalism - based on the ideas and methods of Marxism:
- How is it that Capital faces crisis after crisis on the back of huge over production when people are lacking the basic essentials to live?
- Why is there so much poverty when a few seem to have incredible wealth?
- Why is it that we have to pay for a crisis not of our making?
- How can we ensure that our voices are heard rather than being hidden by the shouting of the rich and powerful?
- What is the way forward for the organised working class - and what can I do to help?
You can become a Socialist Appeal supporter and help us in our work. Just drop a line to us and we will be in touch. Or you can help us financially. A single donation of just $20 would pay for a leaflet run. A larger amount would help us fund the required upgrades to our computers and software to help improve our magazine, website and prepare for the tasks ahead. We have NO big business backers and are reliant on the support of ordinary people to make ends meet and develop our resources. This means you!
Cheques payable to Wellred books. Bank transfers to our Kiwi-Bank account: 38-9007-0527121-00. Electronic donation via credit card coming soon!
Help make Marxist ideas the proprty of the working class. Help invest in a socialist future.